The C.A.R.E. Channel is in 11 of the Top 20 Honor Roll Hospitals 2021-22
The last year and a half has demonstrated just how critical the importance of high-quality healthcare is. While the COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted life in multiple ways, it hasn’t stopped the U.S. News & World Report’s commitment to helping patients throughout the United States find the best hospitals that fit their needs.
The rankings and ratings compare medical centers nationwide in 16 areas of complex specialty care and rates hospitals in nine bellwether procedures and conditions such as heart bypass, hip and knee replacement, heart failure, and lung cancer surgery. The honor roll list is a distinction given to 20 hospitals that deliver exceptional treatment across multiple areas of care.
Once again, more than half of the Top 20 Honor Roll hospitals utilize The C.A.R.E. Channel and C.A.R.E. Programming at their facilities!
C.A.R.E. Channel Clients on the 2021-22 Honor Roll (in order of ranking) list are:
1. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
3. UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
4. Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
5. Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
6. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
7. New York-Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia and Cornell, New York
9. UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
14. Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
15. Mayo Clinic, Phoenix
16. Houston Methodist Hospital
17. Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis
Congratulations to The C.A.R.E. Channel clients who made the list and to the entire list of 2021-22 Honor Roll hospitals!
View a complete list of the hospital rankings.