10 of the Top 20 Best Hospitals Are C.A.R.E. Channel Clients
August 2, 2016 — Half of the top 20 hospitals on U.S. News & World Report‘s Honor Roll of Best Hospitals are C.A.R.E. Channel clients. The annual ranking, which was released today, is based on patient survival, number of patients, infection, adequacy of nurse staffing and more.
“We are proud to partner with these leading hospitals to offer C.A.R.E. Programming to help improve outcomes,” said Haydn Bertelson, Executive Vice President and COO of Healing HealthCare Systems. “And we congratulate all the hospitals who are recognized as a best hospital in this year’s ranking.”
C.A.R.E. Channel clients on the 2016-17 Top 20 Honor Roll are:
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston,
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, St. Louis
- UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, Pittsburgh
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora, Col.
For a complete list of Best Hospitals, visit U.S. News & World Report’s website.